Duration: 2 days
Award: Pearson Assured Certificate of Completion in Introductory Programme in CCTV Components and Design
The course consists of well-balanced theory and practical training to develop understanding of the design of the CCTV system. Learners will develop understanding of the methodology of selection of cameras, lenses, recorders and cables when setting up the security surveillance systems. With the completion of the course, learners will possess the knowledge to assess operational and storage access requirements in the set up of security surveillance systems.
- Explain the use of security surveillance information comunication systems
- Describe cameras used in security surveillance
- Explain the different types of recording equipment
- Explain the use of camera lens in security surveillance
- Explain the functionality of monitors used in security surveillance
- Understand the use of security surveillance information communications systems
- Understand the components of security surveillance communications systems
- Understand the use of video recording in security surveillance
- Understand transmission equipment and methods
Mode of Learning
Primary mode of learning for this course is Face to Face Classroom session. This will be supplemented with interactive Practical sessions which serves to connect newly-learned knowledge with skills with the realities of the workplace and jobs.
Full Course Fee