A/Prof (Adjunct) NEO Kok-Beng
Engineer, Educator & Entrepreneur
Certified Instructor / Coach:
- Lean LaunchPad, National Collegiate of Inventors & Innovators Alliance (US)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship University Educator, IEEAC (China)
- Business Model Innovation Coach, Strategyzer (Switzerland)
A/Prof NEO teaches innovation strategies and entrepreneurship at the National University of Singapore and holds adjunct associate professorship at the business school, engineering school and entrepreneurship centre.
He is highly-rated and well-recognized for executive education for MNCs and large corporations; including China (New Oriental Group, Zimmer and QingDao Bank), Japan (Fujitsu, Panasonic, Hitachi, Nippon Paint, Suntory and Asahi Glass), Singapore (Temasek Holdings, SingTel, StarHub and Cerebos), Thailand (PTT national oil company), Indonesia (Pertamina national oil company and TelKom Indonesia), Brunei (EDB) and Sri Lanka (John Keele Hospitality Group).
Prof NEO is also an Associate Faculty of the Science, Technology & Globalization project in Harvard University from 2008 to 2017.
Mr. Low Kay Boon Alan
- Master of Science (MSC) in Electrical Engineering
- PMI Project Management Professional ®️ (PMP)
- ASIS Physical Security Professional ®️ (PSP)
- IFMA Facility Management Professional ®️(FMP)
- Pedagogical Certificate in Technical Education (PCTE)
- WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE)
With a wealth of experience from his previous role as a Lecturer in Security Technology in ITE College West, Singapore, Mr. Low is well-versed in curriculum development, courseware delivery and instruction. Mr. Low was awarded the Asia Pacific Blackboard award for the Best Student Outcome in innovative learning.
With a high proficiency in Security Systems Engineering and relevant skillset, Mr. Low is a valuable addition and contributor to the AGA team and learners.
Mr. Lim Khee Yong Gerald
- B. Bus. in International Business and Management
- WSQ Advanced Certificate for Learning and Performance (ACLP)
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001: Internal Quality Audit Training
- Lean Six Sigma Training Course
Mr. Lim was a member of the management team in Certis CISCO, Singapore. During his tenure with the company, he was awarded both the Excellent Service Award Gold & Silver Awards Mr. Lim is proficient in curriculum development and courseware delivery.