Duration: 2 days
Award: Pearson Assured Certificate Completion in Introductory Programme in Internet of Things (IoT)
The course consists of well-balanced theory and practical training to provide the learner a fundamental understanding of the key components i.e., sensors, gateway and actuators in a typical Internet of Things (IoT) application.
With the completion of the course, learners will possess the foundation knowledge and skills required to comprehend the architecture and the applications of data management of IoT.
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Internet of Things Technologies
- Sensors and Utilities Measurement Devices
- IoT Architecture
- Applications of Data Management
- Operate the automated tools and system
- Interpret the control room and dashboard information
- Utilise the system information integration
- Interpret automation and robotics system information in a networked environment to dispatch task
- Perform task to interact with the IoT in an automated environment
Mode of Learning
Primary mode of learning for this course is Face-to-Face Classroom session. This will be supplemented with interactive Practical sessions which serves to connect newly-learned knowledge and skills with the realities of the workplace and jobs.
Full Course Fee