Duration: 2 days
Award: Pearson Assured Certificate Completion in Introductory Programme in Electronics Fundamentals
The course consists of well-balanced theory and practical training aimed to provide our learners a fundamental understanding of the typical components of Security Electronics Equipment i.e., a resistor, capacitor and diode.
With the completion of the course, learners will possess the basic essential knowledge and skills required to identify and troubleshoot the electronic circuit, with the use of specific measuring instruments for the security equipment.
- Overview of Electronics Security System
- Electronics Security System Components
- Electrical Measurements
- Measuring Instruments
- Electronics in Surveillance Camera
- Recognise defective components and parts on electrical and electronic systems for corrective maintenance work
- Disassemble electrical and electronic systems for corrective maintenance
- Carry out repair and/or replacement of faulty components and parts
- Perform functionality tests on electrical and electronic systems
- Apply operating and safety measures during maintenance work
Mode of Learning
Primary mode of learning for this course is Face-to-Face Classroom session. This will be supplemented with interactive Practical sessions which serves to connect newly-learned knowledge and skills with the realities of the workplace and jobs.
Full Course Fee