Duration: 2 days
Award: Pearson Assured Certificate Completion in Introductory Programme in Drone Technology
The course consists of well-balanced theory and practical training to provide the learners a fundamental understanding of the Principles of Drone Technology and its various applications.
With the completion of the course, learners will possess the foundation knowledge and skills to understand drone design, drone operation, drone control as well as to utilise key drone features.
- Overview of Drone Technology
- Drone Technology: Features and Components
- Drone Transmission System
- Drone Operations
- Drone Maintenance & Safety
- Understand the fundamentals of drone technology
- Understand the role and licensing of drone pilots
- Understand how drones are assembled
- Understand drone technology design and control
- Understand how drones are controlled
- Understand how drones are operated
- Understand the maintenance of drones
Mode of Learning
Primary mode of learning for this course is Face-to-Face Classroom session. This will be supplemented with interactive Practical sessions which serves to connect newly-learned knowledge and skills with the realities of the workplace and jobs.
Full Course Fee